- By Tamils in Finance
- May 6, 2021
- No responses
Tamils in Finance is excited to announce the launch of its Mentorship Program. With our pilot coming to a successful end, we are looking forward to onboarding new mentors and mentees to our renewed formal program. We invite you to come join us for an insightful and rewarding mentorship journey.
You can now sign up online:
- Designed for all professionals in the Financial Services sector covering all specializations including investments, banking, finance, wealth management, advisory, fund operations, and information technology.
- Mentee profile – 4 to 8 years in the industry.
- Mentor profile –12+ years in the industry with experience in leadership roles.
- As a Mentee, the program provides the opportunity to tap into the minds of experienced industry professionals to help you grow and build your professional network.
- As a Mentor, the program provides a rewarding experience allowing you to pass on your wealth of knowledge to the next generation.
- The program will match mentees with mentors based on mutual specialization, goals, and interests.
- The duration of the program will be six months.
Please apply by May 16, 2021.
The mentorship team is here to support you throughout your TiF mentorship journey. Please feel free to reach out to any one of us to find out more about the program:
- Umesh Vallipuram: email@example.com
- Kumi Somaskandan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kunaje Selvam: email@example.com
- Dillon Suresh: firstname.lastname@example.org